Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

shifting mindsets...

15

16

14

22

feeling thankful...
for a hard working little miss and her desire to pick me a beautiful bouquet of daffodils
for a chubby baby and the little fountain spouting from the top of her head
for my husband who works outside every day to provide for our family
(and the chill in the air that makes me even more so)
for a moment to breathe in the fresh air while my children explore nature
for baby buds and sprouts and other tiny hints of spring
for the color yellow and the sunshine it brings in 60 degree weather
for my complete denial of the season, even while wearing layers and a wool peacoat
for little red noses and big sneezes that bring me back to my senses

11

12

09

10

26

24

for finding some color in a week that seemed so comfortable in black and white...

what are you thankful for today?

<3

4 comments:

  1. A baby that started sleeping in her big girl bed this week :)

    The girls are still babies, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so amazing kim!! i'm so glad i found your new blog.....so pretty and i love how you share your thoughts on life. (i'm not very good at that!)

    OH P.S.!

    Your little girls vintage dresses inspired me so much the other day that I got on Etsy immediately and I actually found an irresistible dress and bought it for my daughter! It's my first vintage clothing purchase ever! I'm so excited to try it on her. Thank you!! :)

    http://tashahorsley.typepad.com/alittlesweetness/2011/03/how-could-i-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful! I can not wait until flowers bloom here. Not many as of yet! I forgot I planted daffodils last year! Eep!

    ReplyDelete